Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter

I love the winter. I think it is the best season of them all. I love the winter because that is the season where I do not have to worry about the heat. When you are cold, you can actually get warm but when you are in the heat, it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to get cool. Winter is my favorite season because you can be in your house all day on your couch all cozy in your blanket while you are watching movies. Winter is also known as the season for hair. When you are in the summer, it is hard to do your hair because you cannot really style it that much since it might get ruined if you sweat it out. The sun also burns your hair and it damages your hair. I love the winter because you can wear sweats and a sweater without somebody judging you and what you wear. I also love the winter because that is basketball season. And I love basketball so watching basketball on a cool day while you’re lying down is a great moment. I have always loved the winter. My mom says that I am cold blooded because sometimes I do not even get cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment