Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pride

Showing pride in your work is like showing your artistic skills. When you put the pride in your work that is when your work will come out at its best. It can take hours, days, weeks, months, and who knows maybe years. It does not matter how long it takes because you are putting your all into this work. It can be a project, homework, or any other type of project. Whenever you put your pride in it, you feel a sense of happiness because you actually did it. You took your time and you made this great piece of work. I love it when I have a project because those are the time where I can show off all of my skills and my creativity. Your mind and thoughts are limitless when you really want them to be. Everybody has their own way of doing things. Everybody has their creativity but everybody is creative. You just have to want to do your best. When I put pride in my work, I make sure that it is the best that I can do because my name is going to be put on that paper or on that project. When people see my work, I want them to love it and see my actual skills. I do not want them to see a raggedy project so they can say that I am not capable of doing anything good or I have no potential. Showing pride in your work eaves your mark so it is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment