Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Memoir

Everybody has been misjudged in some point in time of their life. I have been misjudged a couple of times throughout my life. Walking into a place where nobody knows me, I keep to myself and do not talk to anybody because I am somewhat shy. I show no emotions and this convinces people that I am a mean person and that I am a bully but they are all wrong because once they start talking to me they start to say that I am a nice person and that they thought wrong of me. This always happens because my close friends today tell me that they did not want to talk to me when they first met me because they thought that I was going to mean and that I was going to have an attitude but in reality I am just a big teddy bear that is friendly with everybody. Everybody loves me because I am a nice person and I am a joker. I always make people laugh and I always lend my shoulder to anybody that needs it. I also like to help everybody with their problems that are why a lot of my friends come to me when they are having problems because they find that I can help them and I give them good advice. People change their minds about me once they start talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment