Sunday, November 28, 2010

Poem.

Driving down the highway sitting in the car can't wait for my hug grandpa although it is so far. You lived to 93 grandpa, you lived for very long. You meant everything grandpa but now, sadly you are gone. You were really great grandpa and I know you love me so. I wish you were still here grandpa. You were one of the best grandpa. Better than all me and I promise you one thing grandpa, I know I’ll see you again. I miss you grandpa. I miss all those days that we spent together running around the park. You used to chase me and kept playing with me until I got tired. You raised me grandpa and I will never forget it. You deserved the world grandpa but we took you for granted. Please forgive us grandpa for now it is too late. You gave me everything that I wanted when I was little and now I promise to pass your teachings to the following generations. I miss all those jokes that you told me when I was little. I wish I can remember them grandpa but it’s ok because I am going to be selfish and keep these memories between you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment