Saturday, November 27, 2010

Why Am I Special?

What is special about me? I am Catherine. That already makes me unique. I am my own person. I have my own mind. I have my own way of being. Nobody has the same features and characteristics as I do. I am the person that you can come to when you are sad and I do not ask for anything in return but a smile. I am the person that will hide everything because I do not like to see people sad because of me. I am the person that will bite her tongue because I do not want anybody to feel bad. I have learned to be patient. I have learned to show patience instead of snapping on you. I am the person that will have fun anywhere she is because I am thankful that I have the capability to go somewhere. I am the person that loves to watch movies and relax. I can watch movies all day and keep watching movies. Me? I am the person who will work her best to try to make you laugh. I am the person that people think is weird because sometimes I remember about something and I laugh to myself. I am the person who is not afraid to be alone. I can sit alone and I will not feel insecure because I realized that once you are happy with yourself, everybody else will fall into place. I am the person who does not worry about the drama and laughs at it. I laugh at life because I accept that we must die at one time, so I am going to laugh as much as I can. I laugh at life because life is a B**** and you cannot do anything but keep moving forward with your head held high. I am me. That is why I am special.

No comments:

Post a Comment