Monday, November 29, 2010

No Sleep

When I do not get enough sleep, you do not want to w=bother me throughout the whole day until I catch up on my sleep. Not sleeping means disaster for me because I love to sleep. I can sleep all day. I cannot go a day without sleeping because I turn into somebody that has a bad attitude and I do not care who you are, I will give it to you too. When I do not get enough sleep, I cannot function right and I get distracted easily. When I do not sleep, I start to fall asleep in class which makes me not pay attention. When I do not pay attention, I fall back on my classes and then I have to catch up all over again. I hate when I do not get my sleep because everything goes wrong and I hate when everything goes wrong. When I get no sleep, people like to bug me and I ate that because people are the most annoying when I’m sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment