Monday, November 29, 2010

Most Affective Teacher

The most effective teacher that I have ever had was Mr. Cain. He was my English teacher my junior year and I will never forget him. He is one of the wisest men that I have ever met. When he would teach our class, you never knew what to expect. Every day we talked about something different. He taught me so much about life and it killed me how he was always right. They way that he taught were different. He went by his own curriculum and he did not care who the person was because he did not take anything from anybody. He was funny and he loved us. He treated us like if we were his kids and he would not let us fail no matter what. He did everything that was possible to help us out. He would not go any further into another lesson if somebody did not understand it. When he taught us, we actually learned something and it was not a joke. When I knew I had his class, I would be happy and excited because I knew that it would make my day better. He was the most effective teacher that I have ever had and I give him all of my respect in the world. He has impacted my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment