Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Love You.

Your beauty extends into the heavens it goes on forever and never lessens. Even when the clouds heighten you are here and the world brightens. You are like a fruit that constantly ripens your beauty continues to grow to grow no matter what happens. My fond for you constantly deepens because every time I see you my heart starts to weaken. You make everything else appear hollow. Where ever you are loveliness is sure to follow. You shine so bright you cast your own shadow. A beauty that others would love to borrow, but try as they might your beauty they will never catch because something like you they could never match. Your beauty seems to increase with every breathe it tests the limits my imagination can stretch. It makes me question if what I am seeing is real I only know it is true by the way that I feel. Your beauty is so vast it can't be concealed there is no hiding it your beauty is always revealed

Listen to the winds soft cry or a lady singing her lullaby whispers of the night so long wishing for that famous love song. You are my light when darkness falls you are my sight in darkened halls. Hear the joy of an angel’s glee when the people around her now see with eyes so clear and pure all now really can be sure. Whispers of the night because your beauty is out of sight. Gentle serenity is what you are and your love makes me feel well above par calming my pain time and again serenading my soul and making me whole. You are blessed with tranquility an angelic star - you bring joy and romance wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment