Sunday, November 28, 2010

Typical Day

A typical day of my life is pretty dull I guess. When I wake up, I wait until my parents start getting ready because I only take 10 minutes tops to get ready. They take a whole hour. I get ready and then I am off to school. Most of the time, my parents let me drive the car since I have my license. I drive to school probably late because we live far. We live in paramount. I go to school and then just go a long with my day. When I get out of school, I hang out with my friends because I have until 4:30 to go pick up my parents from their job. We either go to eat or we stay and relax at school. Once I pick up my parents, we go to pick up my little brother from my grandmas house because she takes care of him during the day. We come home and I come to my room. I check my social network and I go back outside to probably get something to eat. Once I do that, I check and see what homework I have to do. When I figure out that I have no homework, I go and pay with my little brother. Then, I’ll probably watch a movie or watch the Lakers game. When it gets too late, I’ll go to sleep and wake up to do it all over again the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment