Sunday, November 28, 2010

Feelings.

Now it's official, you’re out of my life. Too many tears I've cried, I’m leaving the moments behind on the shelf. Believing in you was hard for me. All your apologies are outside the door. I can't waste my time on you anymore. I’ve fallen much deeper than this before.1 there’s no tears on my pillow, No room for crying, No tears on my pillow, I left them behind. And I found me a better place, somewhere inside. And I know I won't cry these tears any more. Can’t say I'm selfish, I trust in my heart. I know what I want and it tears you apart. Don’t worry about me thinking of you. My days are filled, with too much to do. The whole world is waiting for me to explore. I can't waste my time on you anymore. I’ve fallen much deeper than this before. No regrets, no sadness. You’re not the first and you're not the last. Somehow you had me trapped in your web but it won't be raining. When I hang my head down, No tears on my pillow. I left them behind. And I found me a better place, somewhere inside. And I know I won't cry these tears. Won’t cry these tears anymore. Tears on my pillow. No more tears on my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment