Monday, November 29, 2010

Interesting Person

A person who is especially interesting is my roll dawg, Daniel Holcomb. He is the person I talk to everyday. I can hang out with him all day and we will be laughing throughout the whole day nonstop. He is more than a best friend. I don’t know what I would do without him. He has been there for me since day one and he is still there I can honestly say that this friendship will last a lifetime. When I have a frown on my face, he knows what to do to make me happy again. We have a lot of inside jokes that nobody knows. I remember he took me under his wing when I did not have anybody there for me. He helped me get through it and he helped me get to the mentality that I have now. He helped me believe in myself. He has made a difference in my life. I know everything about him and he knows everything about me. He knows when there is something wrong and I know when there is something wrong with him too. When we do not talk a day, everything isn’t as full as when we do talk. Nobody will ever understand us because the way that we are. We understand each other and that is all I need. He is always by my side. Like he tells me, “It’s me and you against the world.” I believe him. He has my back and I have his no matter what. Forever and a day. I love my roll dawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment