Monday, November 29, 2010

Prayers

In god our loving father. I take time out before I begin to thank you for giving me the ability and the opportunity to play this game today. I thank you by offering you the prayer of my words actions and attitude in this game. This game is more than a game because it expresses who and what I am. May I recognize and respect you as you come to us in my teammates who stand by me, in our officials who correct us, and in my competitors who challenge me to play my best. Help me accept what is beyond my control, and help me do and be my best in this game and in the game of life, through Christ our lord. Amen
God our father, hear us pray. As we pause to play this day. Give us the strength, the courage too. To do our best in all we do. Protect us as we play this day. This we ask in god’s name

No comments:

Post a Comment