Thursday, November 4, 2010

Poems

The bouncingball represents the beating heart in my chest.
The orange shadow leaving its tracks throughout the court
I dribble the bal up the floor.
The intensity when you are asking for the ball in the post.
Hoping that the green jersey beats the blue jersey.
I know this drop step will add two points to the rhythm basketball flow

Take me to the clouds, just take my hand
I know heaven is filled with soft fluffy white and blue
We can lay on the clouds like Peter Pan in Neverland
I want to fly through heaven
The skies are so clear filled with sunshine and love
We can be like two doves flying up above.

I race for your sanity
The white straps holding me down is slowly destroying me
All I feel is the insanity creeping up behind me
My mentality is crumbling apart
The darkness of this room would scare you but not me
I lost my reality and it all became a nightmare covered up as a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment