Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Memories.

My memories, the memories that I long to live again have become a blur. A blur that I have no idea how it occurred. A blur that's erasing all the happiness that I have within me. Why? Why would life work in such a mysterious way when the only thing I would lovee is reliving the memory from the other day...The memory where the only thing you saw on my face was a smile.
You only saw a smile because to you, you would never accept a frown. You used the best bars that you could come up with to turn that frown upside down turning it into a smile. Remembering that smile reminds me all the times that you came and the butterflies in my stomach would start to stir. But for some reason that feeling is also starting to fade into a blur. Why can't we stay on that mountain that we built with that thing called love.
We built the mountain so high but why did we come down. Why are you so scared of heights? Why are you so scared when we're so close to the heavens in the sky? You told me we would never come down. We would never come down from that mountain of love that you built me.
But then again that is also starting to fade away into a blur of thee dream that I long to remember because the memory of the dream proved to me that some things are realities but then again they also might be impossibilities. Damn, I guess I just have to move on and hope that what tomorrow brings will not be an impossible dream but a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment