Monday, November 29, 2010

I Hate This Vegetable

The vegetable that I hate the most is cauliflower and asparagus. I hate those tow vegetables. I think they are really disgusting. I hate it when my step mom always makes me eat them. I do not understand why she does that. Even when she tells me to eat them, I still do not eat them. I find that they have no purpose to my system. Whatever type of vitamins or minerals they give to my body, I believe that I can get the same amount of vitamins and minerals in a different type of vegetable. The cauliflower looks like if its mold that has just sprout. I do not like how it looks. It looks all white and ugh! The asparagus is a long green strand that tastes so disgusting. It is kind of crunchy on one side and it is soft on the other side. I do not want both types’ things in my mouth. I do not like these vegetables and I never will. Every time somebody asks me to eat them, I shall say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment