Sunday, November 28, 2010

Basketball.

My favorite game? It has always been and it will always be basketball. I can play basketball day in and day out. Without basketball I am nobody. Basketball is a part of me and I do not know where I would be without it. When I need to be calm, I play basketball. When I need to get away and get into my own zone, I play basketball. Basketball gives me the serenity that nothing and nobody will ever be able to give me. Whenever I needed to get away from reality, I played basketball. Nothing and nobody mattered but me and the ball that I was dribbling. All my problems would vanish and once I was done playing, I was as calm as the sounds of the waves in the ocean when they would collide with the rocks on the mountain. I can be the most calmest when I am playing basketball. I can play as rough as I want to on the court and I cannot be penalized for it. I let go all of my anger and I come out of the game in peace. I love basketball. It is my passion, my life, my only true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment