Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Dont Get Along With Her.

I and my sister do not get along at all. I know why though, it is because she is so much younger than me. She is seven years younger than I am. We are on two different levels. She likes Miley Cirus and I like Wiz Khalifa. The things that I understand, she has no clue about them yet. My mind and the things that I know are things that I started to understand when I was growing up and I still am learning to understand some things but I am far more advanced than she is. She is going through that phase where she wants everything and if she does not get them then she is going to throw a fit and start crying. She is going though the annoying phase where she wants to know all of the answers and she wants to be nosey. She wants to do everything that I am doing and she always wants to follow me around. The only way that I know how to handle her, is to one, ignore her and two, have patience. When I ignore her, I just do my own thing and let her do her. I do not allow her to do whatever she wants thought because I do not want her to be spoiled. When I have patience, I just try to be as nice as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment