Sunday, November 28, 2010

Decade

If I could live in any decade I would live in the decade where I was born. I love the 90’s. The 90’s style was different and when I was growing up, I had the most fun. Technology was not that advanced yet and kids actually played outside. I had a lot of fun when I was growing up and those would be the memories that I would always cherish. Everybody would want to play, we did not care what we did but we were always doing something different. The 90’s is when the style was different. When the fresh prince of Bel-Air was big and where we loved to drink Tang. Music was different and kids did not have to worry about stuff that worries us now. Everything was easier. Everything was cheaper. In the 90’s, that’s when my parents were still together. If I could live those days over again, I would be happy. I loved having my parents together. I felt like the luckiest girl in the whole world

No comments:

Post a Comment