Monday, November 29, 2010

Studying Abroad

Since I am going to another country to study abroad and I want to learn a new language, I would get fully involved with everything. I would try to get a job so I can get used to the way that people would talk and I would try to just surround myself with people so that I can get accustomed to the way that people lived. I would buy books so that I can partially know what the people are talking about at first. I would also make a friend so that they can help me get better and better at it. They would be like a tutor. I would do everything possible so that I can learn the new language and that is the best way that I know it can be done by getting involved with everything and everyone. Make new friends and they will help you. Know the way that they move their hands and know the way they talk to people

No comments:

Post a Comment