Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tears

In My Life All I Ever Saw Were Tears. I Never Knew What It Felt Like To Live With Smiles. Every Smile Was Fake and I Know Because They Were Flooded With Tears. Damn
Love Is Like A Stubborn Youth That You Rather Just Deny. I’m walking on a Broken Roof While I’m Looking at the Sky. I Wish I Could Believe In You.
I've Lost My Way. Somebody Took My Sunshine Away & Now I Can't Find It When I Look For It Every day Even Though It Told Me It Would Always Find Its Way Back To Me.
I Live In A World Where No One Understands What I’m Saying & That's How It Will Always Be Because I'm Alone In This Hell I Call My Life.
And Every Time You Look Up Baby I’m Right There. Flying In the Air. So Let All Of Your Fears Go. You'll Never Spend a Night Low

No comments:

Post a Comment