Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ending A Relationship

Honestly, when I end a relationship, depending on the person and the way that our relationship was going. I would ignore them. Sometimes, I feel like if they do not deserve for me to explain why I do not want to be in a relationship with them anymore. I do that when I really do not care and the relationship was not even a real one. When feelings are involved, I either call the person or I do it face to face. When I talk to them, I do not hold anything back because when you do that is when that person gets hurt. I tell the truth and how I feel because then they can actually move on. When I do it face to face, I get more sentimental because when I see somebody hurt, I start t tear up. I try to make the person understand or try to get them on the same page as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment