Monday, November 29, 2010

Raw Food vs Cooked Food

There I a difference between the foods that I eat raw and the foods that I eat cooked. The foods that I eat raw that I can think of right Now is Sushi. Sushi is seaweed, rice, and the type of meat. Sometimes the fish is raw. I have no idea how it is good and how we can eat it but we do eat it. Sometimes people eat oysters with lemon, salt and chili. My dad loves oysters. I like them too but not as much. Some people also like their steak raw. Now I think that's nasty because I do not know how people can do that. I like to have mine well done. The foods that I eat when they are cooked, well there is a big variety. I love all types of food. I can eat any type of food, when it's cooked. I think that everything is better when it's cooked

1 comment: