Sunday, November 28, 2010

Goals

Everybody has goals that's they want to accomplish while they are growing up. They do everything they possibly can so at the end of the day, their goals have been met. I am one of those people to fight for my goals. Without goals I don't have a higher importance because I have no purpose. I am just a person that has no motivation or no meaning to keep moving forward and I refuse to be one of those people.
There are two types of goals that I put forth in my life. Those goals are short term goals and long term goals. My short term goals are to go through college getting good grades and to not drop out, actually graduating from college and pursuing a career doing something that I love to do so I can be successful. My long term goals are the goals that I set for me as a person overall. I want to evolve into a wise and mature person, I want to go through life knowing who I am and I want to be a winner in my life.
Getting good grades is an important key to college. When I get good grades, it opens so many more doors because I have the opportunity to go into higher learning if I want to since I didn't slack off. Not dropping out of college shows character within myself proving to a lot of people that no matter the struggle, I still handle my business by any means necessary. Graduating from college is also one of my goals because I refuse to be another statistic especially one showing how many minorities don't graduate from college. My last short term is to pursue something I love to do because I have an opportunity to do anything I want. I can choose any career so I am going to choose the career where I am going to be in high spirits doing the same thing every day. Doing what you love will end with you being successful.
My long term goals are more emotional because at the end of the day you have to be blissful with yourself. I want to evolve into a mature and wise person because as a kid I know nothing. I may think I know things but in the end I still might be proven wrong. I want to fill my brain with knowledge that I can pass down to generations after me. My second goal is to live life knowing who I am. When you live life in doubt of yourself as a person, you can never be pleased. I want to live knowing that the decisions I have made have been great because of whom I am. Once I know who I am, everything starts falling into place. My last goal is to be a winner in life because I want to be satisfied when I look back at the years when I was young. I want to be victorious in life as a person.
Everybody has their own goals. They might categorize them differently but that's the way I feel I should prioritize mine. I have set these goals and I will not stop working hard until I have accomplished every single one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment