Monday, September 13, 2010

My Own Restaurant...

My restaurant would be pretty simple but full of life. CJ's House. That would be the name of my restaurant. As soon as you walk through the door, you would feel so happy. The bright colors and the light surrounding the domain brings nothing but happiness. Tables all over the spot with a a great amount of chairs so you can find a seat. People always say family first right? That is who would be working at my restaurant. My family. I would have my mom as the cook since she is the best cook in the family. Everybody else will also have their own tasks here. Anybody from my family that needs a job has a job in my restaurant. Being Salvadorian, we would server a great variety of dishes. My mom's famous pupusas, tamales, panes con pollo, rellenos de wiskil y papa, chile relleno, sopa de frijol, sopa de rez, sopa de pollo, sopa de pata and everything else that my mom cooks. We would also cook lasagne, spaghetti, fettucini alfredo, grilled chicken. We would have a lot on the menu. I think I would love to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner so I would make that happen. Have a different chef for every meal. That sounds like a good idea...

2 comments: