Monday, September 13, 2010

Dinosaur

I get up one morning like every other morning. I turn on my lap-top, put on some music and just relax while I think about what I have to do for the day. Look out the window and there's a dinosaur. I start to trip out. I would never think twice about a dinosaur even existing around this time but ofcourse, I was wrong because there it was. I think I want to keep this dinosaur like that movie Eragon. Yea, I am going to keep it. From the looks of it, it is still young. Poor little dinosaur, no parents. I will take care of it. I think I am going to call him Chompers because when I came around him, he was very playful and he kept trying to bite everything. Maybe he'll eat me one day. Haha, no I am going to make him a vegetarian. That should work. Ever since that day I have had a pet dinosaur. The only difference is that for some reason Chompers didn't grow that much which was a good thing. He stayed cute. I love that little guy.

2 comments: