Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Wonderful Painter

I am a wonderful painter and my parents let me paint my room whatever way I wanted, I had so much fun. My four walls are something that nobody will ever be able to duplicate. The wall where my bed is where I put the stuff that i love the most. Basketball was my mmain source for this wall. The general idea was love and basketball because the love I have for basketball will defeat the love for anything and anybody else in this world. The color orange was imprinted on my wall along with gold and purple for my favorite basketball team, the Lakers. Along with basketball came along the music notes because without music and basketball, my life would deteriorate. They both know how to bring me back to my sanity. I am in paradise when I have those two things by my side. On my other wall, where my window is, I expressed my alter ego, Jas. Jas is the mastermind. She runs things and doesnt let anybody take adavantage of her. She stands alone and she does not need anybody. This wall is nothing but confusion. The colors are everywhere. The colors range from blue, yellow, green, white, red, and gray. If you saaw this wall you would not understand what it would be because I feel as if that part of my life, nobody understands me and I love that. The 3rd wall would be a happy wall. Where all my rainbows and happy faces come out. I think I would use a dash of pink in this one. Haha. Well my 4th wall, I would let my friends do it. My roll dawgs would have their own place and then my best friends and then my siblings. They would have a blast. Without them, My life would not be the same so I need them to have a space in my room because they reflect me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment