Thursday, October 21, 2010

Music Image

Supply the color: It was red, black and white. It has a redish glow to it and it looks kind of faded. (It is not the picture that I have on here..)

What sounds do you hear? I hear my favorite music because my music has my heart in its hands. I love music, without it, I am nothing.

What mood does the picture bring to mind? The mood that the picture brings is so serene. I love the mood that music puts me in. I can be in the worst mood, but when I hear music I am calm and happy in peace.

What emotion does the picture elicit? Looking at the picture I feel as if I am in heaven because to me music is love and both together takes me to heaven. I feel like if I am bouncing on the clouds of music and love.

Does your image invoke the sensation of taste? No, it does not invoke the sensation of taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment