Thursday, October 7, 2010

City vs. Country

City vs. Country
The city is the place to be. I love being in the city. I grew up in the city. Hearing the ambulance sirens every night or the airplanes fly over the city is part of my sleeping routine. I love looking at all the lights that the beautiful city of Los Angeles has. The City is a part of my lifestyle.
Growing up I lived in Los Angeles and I believe that the city is far better than living in the country. The things you learn in the city will prepare you for the real world. Everything in the city is faster and chaos. You see things that you will not see in the country. The city is where you have to work for everything. You have to do crazy things sometimes but when it all comes to an end it’s something that you can look back upon.
You have options when you come to the city. You can work at a grocery store, you can go to school, you can work at the beach in the summer, and you can do all different types of things. One day, you might just wake up and say I want to go to the beach. You get up and go to the beach. Every morning, you get up and most of the time you have to do something different. The excitement is huge because every day, you do not know what you will be doing. You might go to work and do your regular routine but in the city, you just never know. The intensity the city brings is so much more invigorating because your possibilities are endless. Sometimes your days are really busy that you run out of time. Some people do not believe that is possible, but it is. You can run out of time. 
The country is something that I like to call BOREDOM! You do your daily chores and then what do you do? Just sit around and maybe have some fun. In most of the country, houses are miles away from each other because most of these houses in the country have farms. Farms are the only reason that most of these people are living in the country. The country is somewhere where you cannot be there by yourself because you have no idea what is out there. In the country you just do not worry about people but you also have to worry about the different wild animals. In the city, I only worry about people. I’d rather worry about just people than people and animals.
Everybody has their own opinion. My opinion is that the city is way better than the country. I would take the city over the country any day. Some people do not like the fact that all the bad stuff happens in the city but you have to see beyond that. You have to see the real city where you find all of the noise peaceful and your home. Once you accept that, you will see the city’s beauty the way I see it.

2 comments:

  1. 'city is faster and chaos.'
    I suggest "chaotic" in oppose to "chaos".
    'The city is where you have to work for everything.'
    What do you mean buy that?
    'Farms are the only reason that most of these people are living in the country.'
    What do you mean?
    'you accept that,' no need for a comma.
    '...country you just do' I suggest taking out just, it run more smoothly that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'one day, you might just wake up and say I want to go to the beach.' and 'you get up and go to the beach.' I suggest you join together the sentences with a comma, since they are apart of the same subject. It would make that paragraph flow eaiser.

    ReplyDelete