Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Any Animal As a Pet...

If I could have any animal as a pet, I would choose a penguin. I would pick a penguin because I love penguins, it would have that little tuxedo suit. the only difference is that the black would be a dark blue. A blue that would shine in the sun. He would be little and fat. He would be really furry and my peguin would be able to live in room temperature. He does not need to be on ice to survive. He can be just like every other animal. I can have him in my house, he can sleep with me, and he can play outside wth his little webb feet. I woul dhave to give him fish to eat though because he is a carnivore. I would name him Nico and I would take care of him and play with him every day. I would give him the most love anybody can give him.

No comments:

Post a Comment