Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brothers & Sisters

I do have brothers and sisters, I have a step brother and sister and then I have my real little sister and my realy little brother. I count them all as my brothers and sisters though because we have grown up with each other and we all love each other even if we weren't blood related. My step sister's name is Celestte. She is 17 years old like me. I am older than her by 6 months. Celestte is the opposite of me but then she is my best friend. I can tell her eveything and she knows everything about me. She has a firm attitude but then I am the one who likes to clown around. She is more girlie than I am and she loves to party. My older step brother's name is Julian. He is 23 years old. Julian is a funny guy who loves kids. He loves to give advice too but then sometimes he can be mean. My little sister's name is Emily. She is 10 years old. My little sister, man she is crazy. I can not be in the same housae with her for more than 3 days. We would start figthing and we would not stop until I just give up and cuss at her or something. She is a person that loves to have her own way and if she does not get it then she starts crying. She's nuts. My little brother Junior, I call him baby or T.J. I love this little boy. He can make me smile on my gloomiest days. He comes in my room to give me a hug and to say I love you. He is so smart and whatever he hears us say, he repeats. He can learn words in a quick second. Thats my little brother. He is so cute and strong. He knows whats good and whats bad. Its crazy how much a 3 year old knows. I love all of my brothers and sisters. I would do anything for them no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment