Friday, December 3, 2010

Settings - My Living Room

The place that I chose was my living room. I chose my living room because I did everything in my living room. We had a big screen TV that I used everyday. I watched so many moves, it’s insane. I had my toys in the living room. My toy chest took a whole corner of the living room. I had books, toys, and different supplies. I had so many toys that my friends would come to my apartment so we can play. The sun shines in the living room. The living room was the brightest room in the house. My mom kept it clean with the windows open because the sun hit our house since we were on the second floor. We had wooden floors and furniture. We had my toy chest in one corner, the TV in the other corner, the couches on the other two corners and then a coffee table in the middle of the living room.

3 comments:

  1. 'My mom kept it clean with the windows open' So, just by your mom opening the windows your living room is spotless. Hmm...interesting.
    Interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice setting to choose.i agree with you on how many things happen in the living rooom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how your explained all your good memories you had in your living room. nice post.

    ReplyDelete